Words of wisdom given with love

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Passion of Master Christ Jesus - Good Friday

"I am the Good Shepherd; I lay down my life for my sheep."
"Look at the life of Jesus; it is so beautiful. He taught mankind how to transcend the ego into the Divine Self. When you go deeper into the mystery of it, you will see that Krishna has taught the same. He has shown it to mankind. We also have to continuously remind ourselves that we are the children of God. Whenever we have a problem we identify ourselves with the problem and say: "Oh, God has turned his back on us." We don't realize that we have turned our back on ourselves. If we look deeper within by turning our gaze inwardly, we would find the solution for every problem. Everything that you want to know, it's just there."

"Actually, Christ was Love and this form of Christ we don’t picture in Christianity anymore. When you look at an icon or look at a statue of Christ, they look so miserable, but Christ was joy. That’s how people follow His message of Love. Once I asked Him [Christ] whether He was dancing, also. He said “Of course, I was dancing.”
-Sri Swami Vishwananda

“This is my body which is given for you. Every time you eat bread, think of me. This wine is my blood that will be shed to remove the sins of all who come to believe in me and it is the start of a new agreement between God and mankind. Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things which are written through the prophets about the Son of Man will be accomplished. For He will be handed over to the Gentiles, and will be mocked, and mistreated and spit upon, and after they have scourged Him, they will kill Him; and the third day He will rise again.” -Christian Bible

THE PASSION OF CHRIST JESUS - Good Friday

No comments: